Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Martha Stewart Halloween Edition

I may try my darndest to resist the mindless sheep following, but I admit I am a total sucker for Martha Stewart Halloween stuff. I spend ages at the Halloween section on their page, and get all googly eyed at the special Halloween editions. My supervisor, also a Halloween nut, was awesome enough to pick me up a copy of this when he saw it in stores...


Lookit! New shiny edition of Halloweeny-ness!

Among Halloweeny craftiness, there are also a number of large full page ads for grandin road, the carrier of this years Martha Stewart's halloween line. If you've ever flipped through previous Martha Halloween editions, there is a disappointingly high number of familiar projects, but they're still pretty and there's enough new stuff sprinkled about to make it worth while. I particularly love the victorian-esque nature of a lot of this years costume ideas. You'll have to get the mag to see all the pretty pics, but here's a peek at some of the goodies featured over at grandin road...











there are other Halloween goodies over there, you'll just have to head on over to check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment